Yes, the new version of WhatsApp Plus is rolling out and now it is called WhatsApp Plus V5.95 D. Rafalense have updated the tending IM app and have added Quick Image Share option as a major update. Every few days the Mod of the WhatsApp Plus update the app and fix the bugs and provide more functionality. But it have been a long time since we got any significant update, so with WhatsApp Plus V5.95 we got it.
There are lots and lots of features offered by the WhatsApp Plus and they are improving day by day. It is assumed that a huge amount of people are using the modded version of WhatsApp which is the WhatsApp Plus. Soon we are going to publish a survey poll which will help us to identify the raw stats about WhatsApp Plus. If you face issue with some Number Verification then check out this article : Complete Solution for WhatsApp Plus Number Verification Failed Problem.
Facts About WhatsApp Plus V5.95 D
- You can change WhatsApp Notification Icon color to red, green, orange, purple etc.
- In WhatsApp Plus you have the option to send high quality Images.
- You can select and install Themes of various colors and settings.
- In WhatsApp Plus your friends Status is shown just below the Chat Header.
- and many more…
Changelog of WhatsApp Plus V5.95 D
*Added Quick Image Share option on Chat screen (place your favorite images/emoticons in WhatsApp/Plus/IMAGES folder)
*Added MOD 1.2.28 Hide Image Icon
*Added MOD 1.2.11I Image Button Color
*Max value for MOD 5.1 set to 30Mb as higher sizes are block on WhatsApp servers
*Updated italian, dutch and brazilian language
*Other improvements and bug fixes
How To Install WhatsApp Plus APK v4.95 D?
- First Download WhatsApp Plus APK file and save it in your PC or Phone
- Delete or Uninstall the WhatsApp which is already available in your Device.
- Open the APK file and install the same in your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Now follow the screen instruction. Accept the installation with the “Accept” button.
- Congratulation, now you successfully installed the WhatsApp PLUS in your device.
Note : Also remember to enable the option to install the third party apps apps.
Abhishek is the founder of Above Android. He has worked hard to bring Above Android where it stands today. He manages his team extremely well and also manages the News section of our site. Having learnt the art of Android Development, he is always keen to know the latest updates in this space and put it down in our news section.