Hello Friends, As of we are now in the series of Top 5 Articles, here is an another article of that series. Millions of people sit in front of their Computer or Television screen to get the latest rates of the stocks and commodities. What if you are not able to do so or need to go out for an event? then many of traders say no to going away from PC during trading time. But now you can get all the news, Tips, Calls, and live rates into your smart android phone. Here I am listing top 5 applications that every Stock Trader or Broker must have.
1. NSE Mobile Trading NSE Mobile Trading system provides a revolutionary application suite featuring comprehensive trading and market monitoring platform. We offer real time streaming quotes, with simple and user friendly interface for all type of users. It provides the freedom to trade hassle free anywhere and at any time.
2. Google Finance Finance for Android brings you streaming real-time quotes in this stock quote and portfolio application. It synchronizes with your Google Finance portfolios, allows quick access to charts and lets you view the latest market and company news. This app only shows price chart and news. Its a stock ticker, not a portfolio.
3. Stock Watch : BSE / NSE With Stock Watch, you’re assured of staying on top of events as they happen. They give the features such as Live Stock Quote (2-5 min delayed), Stock tips, Analyst Corner, Stock Search, Futures & Options, Stocks Watchlist, Business News and Global Indices.
4. Stocks – Realtime Stock Quotes Finance for Android brings you streaming real-time quotes in this stock quotes and portfolio application. It synchronizes with your Google Finance portfolios, allows quick access to charts and lets you view the latest market and company news. It also provides Up-to-date stock details and charts and also supports widgets.
5. NSE Watch Live NSE Watch Live system provides almost near real time quotes of stocks and world indexes, having very simple and user friendly interface. NSE Watch Live acts a very light weight ticker, and provides different stock details i.e. High, Low, Volume, Previous Close, Last for a specific Update Time. Users can also manage multiple portfolios and save all your transactions.
This were the five applications that you must install. From the above 5 apps, the 1st, 3rd and 5th are for Indian market and the 2nd and 4th are for the Global Market. Hope you have a great trading session with these following apps
Abhishek is the founder of Above Android. He has worked hard to bring Above Android where it stands today. He manages his team extremely well and also manages the News section of our site. Having learnt the art of Android Development, he is always keen to know the latest updates in this space and put it down in our news section.