If you don’t have a WiFi connection and you are thinking that how can you get the password and get access to private WiFi networks then you have finally landed on the correct page. In this article, we will tell you about the 5 Best WiFi Hacking Apps for Android.
In today’s world, the Internet has become the most basic necessity of our generation. People have started to completely reply on the Internet for everything. We find ourselves surrounded by a number of WiFi networks. Every office or home prefers to have a WiFi connection as it is very cheap and offers amazing speed when compared to a mobile data network. But everyone prefers to keep their WiFi networks as private. So let me reveal to you the secret that there apps available for free which will help you to get access to these networks without spending a single penny.
List of Best WiFi Hacking Apps
Among all the WiFi Hacking Apps, Aircrack-ng is the most preferred tool or app when it comes to WiFi hacking. It is one of the oldest tools that has managed to stick around for ages. This app is also available on the Ubuntu platform. Since Android and Ubuntu, both are Linux kernel-based Operating System, it is designed and ported by Android Developers and Enthusiasts at XDA Developers.
- Rooted Android Device
- Computer with Ubuntu 14/ 15/ 16 (or any other Linux distribution)
- USB OTG Adapter (micro USB to USB female cable)
- Wireless USB Adapter (This is the most important tool)
- Time and patience (Must, at any cost, don’t give up)
To get deep knowledge of how to use Aircrack-ng refer XDA Developer’s website.
2. NMap for Android
NMap for Android is the front-end for well know Nmap scanner. It is a network mapper tool which is used to find open UDP ports. Its main function is done in the Linux machine but few features can be accessed in Android devices. Many people also prefer NMap to hack Wifi networks and get access to private networks. NMap helps to discover hosts, protocols, open ports, services and its configuration and vulnerabilities on networks.
3. WiFi WPS WPA Tester Pro
If we are talking about Best WiFi Hacking Apps for Android, we cannot forget WiFi WPS WPA Tester. It is one of the oldest and most productive application to hack a WPS pin available WiFi network. It is also extensively used to hack WiFi networks.
How to Use?
- Firstly you have to download Wifi Wps Wpa Tester from the link given below.
- Then install it on your device.
- Click on Agree terms and conditions.
- And then, it will ask your permission to root the device, tap on allow/grant button to allow permission
- Click on the search/refresh button.
- It will show all the WiFi connections available in your area.
- If it shows any kind of warning then click on Yes.
- Then click on anyone, and click Connect Automatic Pin.
- This process will take a few seconds.
- That’s it; it will be showing the password of that network.
4. AndroDumpper Crack [No Root]
AndroDumper Crack is one of the latest applications in the Wifi hacking apps but it is the most beneficial too. It pops up a notification whenever a new WPS WiFi network gets to enter in your phone’s range. And also it also helps you to get access to the password.
How to Use?
- Firstly, download AndroDumpper from the link given below.
- Now install it in your device.
- Then open the app, and it will ask for the root permission, tap on the allow/grant button.
- It will show available WiFi networks in your range.
- And try to connect, click on the No Custom Pin.
- It will take a few seconds.
- If the network is in your range then it shows you the password of the WiFi network.
- Simply note the password, then connect and enjoy it.
5. Fing Network Tools
Fing Network Tools is one of the greatest WiFi hacking apps. It is very much useful for Penetration testers as it helps them to fix some problems in their networks and most of using it for hacking. The analysts say that Fing has helped over 35 million users to understand Who’s on my WiFi, Is someone stealing my WiFi and broadband?, Have I’ve been hacked?, Is my network secure? Are there hidden cameras in the B&B I’m staying in? Why Netflix has started buffering? Is my internet provider giving me the speed I pay for?
So these were the 5 best WiFi Hacking Apps that can be used to get access over any Wifi network. If you think we have missed out on any of the apps that should have made in the list of best WiFi hacking apps then let us know in the comment section below.
Sohil has been with with Above Android since it’s inception in 2012. He is also an Adnroid Developer. He not only just writes for the App’s section of Above Android but is also developing a new App for Above Android. He has extensive knowledge in this field and puts down detailed information in a very simple and easy to understand way.