There are various technological advancements that are happening in the world of technology right now. One of such new and innovative device is trending right now in 2019: Smart Wi-Fi Plugs. This year we will start with something innovative and useful searches such as smart Wi-Fi plugs for our homes.
The smart plugs are normally functioning like any other plugs but having the extra feature of Wi-Fi connectivity for your devices. Although these smart Wi-Fi plugs are not cheap in cost so you need to select the best for your home if you are thinking of upgrading your plugs into smart plugs make your home a Smart Home.
Top 3 Smart Wi-Fi Plugs Compatible with Android:
- Belkin Wemo Mini Wi-Fi Smart Plug
- Amazon Smart Plug
- TP-Link HS100 Kasa Wi-Fi Smart Plug
These are the top 3 smart Wi-Fi plug which is compatible with Android. read the complete review and select the best smart Wi-Fi plans for your home.
Belkin Wemo Mini Wi-Fi Smart Plug
This is one of the top smart Wi-Fi plug available in the market which is having support for the services like Google, Apple, and Amazon. One of the key features of this smart Wi-Fi plug is you can schedule on and off timing which adds extra grip on the parental control in your home for your kids. We would definitely recommend you to add the smart Wi-Fi plug into your home for the innovation you always needed. You can control this smart Wi-Fi plugs by using the WeMo application in your Android devices.
- Control from anywhere. Plug in a Wemo Mini Smart Plug, download the free app, and control your lights and appliances from your phone and your voice through Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. Only needs Wi-Fi. No hub or subscription required.
- Compact size. Wemo Mini features a sleek new form-factor that allows you to stack two Mini Smart Plugs in the same outlet.
- Schedule automatically. Never come home to a dark house. Schedule the fan to turn on before you arrive. Sync lamps and devices to sunrise, sunset, or pre-set times automatically.
Amazon Smart Plug:
This smart Wi-Fi plug is developed by Amazon itself. The Amazon smart Wi-Fi plug is having similar features as the above-listed plug in this article. You can easily turn off this plug with the help of your smartphone by using the Android app. Not only that you can access the Amazon Smart Plug by using the voice system known as Amazon Echo.
- Amazon Smart Plug works with Alexa to add voice control to any outlet.
- Schedule lights, fans, and appliances to turn on and off automatically, or control them remotely when you're away.
- Simple to set up and use-plug in, open the Alexa app, and start using your voice.
TP-Link HS100 Kasa Wi-Fi Smart Plug:
TP-Link HS100 Kasa Wi-Fi Smart plug is another one to name for the best smart plug list. This smart plug with Wi-Fi is having one unique feature, it is having an energy monitor by which you can get the reading of the electricity usage by that smart Wi-Fi plug. It is having the 2.4GHz off Wi-Fi network connection and already this device is famous for its top routers.
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant for voice control.
- Turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your tablet or smartphone using the free Kasa app (Compatible w/ Android 4.1 or higher & iOS8 or higher).
- Use Away-Mode to turn devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home while you are away.
We have researched about the various smart Wi-Fi plugs which are compatible with Android devices and posted them in this article for you. We have also listed down with the brief review of the best smart Wi-Fi plugs which is compatible with Android devices. Share this article with other Android users so that they can choose the best smart Wi-Fi plugs for their home.