With the Evolution of Smartphones, we have a lot of personal information stored in our smartphone and I don’t need to mention that it is very irritating when people keep touching your phone and peeping in your Smartphone. The simple solution to it is keeping a password or pin which is available in our security setting by default. But to be honest cracking those pins and patterns is child’s play, by just memorizing the Pin or Pattern when your friend uses it. Well if you own a big flagship smartphone with Finger Print scanner you already have the best Security you can get on Android. But if you don’t own a big shot smartphone, I’ll recommend you to look in the following options to increase the Security on Android.
These are the “TOP 3 Lock Screen Applications With MAXIMUM Security“.As the name suggest I’m not bothered about the user interface or the attractiveness of an lock screen application but I’m concerned with the security they serve with.
So the first application with maximum security is undoubtedly TIMEPIN. This application offers you with different PINS for different time. I have reviewed this APPLICATION in detail in one of my previous article. You can check it by clicking the link below:
The key features of this application are:
- 12 hour and 24 hour clocks both are supported
- Without modifier- If no modifier is applied, and the time is “2:21”, your PIN will be “0221”
- Reverse mode (free)– It reverses the pin, if the time is “2:21″, your PIN will be “1220″
- Mirror mode(free) – It mirrors the pin, if the time is “2:21″, your PIN will be “02211220″
- Date mode – It sets your date as the password.
- Double mode(free) – It double the pin, if the time is “2:21″, your PIN will be “02210221″
- Offset mode (paid) – It Applies a user chosen offset to the PIN. If the time is 10:43, and your offset is -121, your PIN will be 0922.
This application is based on the lock system of the recently launched LG devices. This application is out of imagination, there are no passwords, no pins but just your knock on the screen of your Smartphone. Yes sounds weird but it is a fun thing to do. This application is the current lock screen used by me and so far there are no issues or errors faced by me. This application is highly recommended for you if you need maximum security and a pinch of something unique.
The features of this application are simple but brilliant which are as follows:
- Prevent Unauthorized Access
- Invisible path to Unlock Pattern.
- Helps preventing accidental calling/ butt dialing.
- Prevents others from using your device.
- Superbly rich graphics.
3- Security Lock screen:
As the name itself reveals that this application is security based. This application has very good User Interface when compared with any other application regarding security issues. Security lock screen provides you with the pattern lock system which is completely different from which you already have on your smartphone. This pattern lock is not based on 3×3 dots but on 6×6 which can give a very high security to your password. Remembering a pattern is a challenge in itself which makes this application one of the best Lock screen concerned with security. Key features mentioned at the description of Google PlayStore are as follows:
- Very Many Pattern(Custom Pattern)(1 x 1 ~ 25 x 25)
- Change Pattern Color!
- Decorate Lock Screen!
- You can view kakao talk message, text message, game notification in Lock Screen.
- Police Mode!
- Warning Sound!
- TTS (Text-To-Speech)!
- Remote Control!
- Prevent Application Delete!
- Double Screen OFF!
- Application Lock!
So at the end I would like to say installing these applications will not only give you maximum security but also make you the unique guy among your group when it comes to using Smartphones efficiently.
Comment Below what type of Lock Screen Security do you Prefer.
Abhishek is the founder of Above Android. He has worked hard to bring Above Android where it stands today. He manages his team extremely well and also manages the News section of our site. Having learnt the art of Android Development, he is always keen to know the latest updates in this space and put it down in our news section.