Many Android tablets have launched this year. Every brand has launched its best possible tablet in this year. But as two more months left in this year and the Christmas ahead, many companies are thinking to launch some more tablets during that period. So in this article we will talk about some best tablets that are going to release soon. LG, Google, and Asus have decided to launch their tablets later this year. Now we will discuss all these tablets separately below:
LG Optimus G Pad 8.3
LG Optimus G Pad 8.3 had already been released in some of the European countries in October and will be coming to 30 countries by the end of this year. It is rumoured that the G Pad 8.3 will be releasing in India by this December, around Christmas. It is priced at $350 in USA. Some of the brilliant specifications of this great tablet had been discussed below:
- 1.7 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor
- 2 GB RAM
- Display screen of 8.3 inches with IPS display of resolution 2592 x 1944 pixels
- 5 mega pixels rear camera
- A monstrous battery of 4600mAh
- Running on android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Available in white and black colours
- Bluetooth, USB, Wi-Fi, and a 16 GB inbuilt memory.
Google Nexus 10
There is leaked news about the launch of Google Nexus 10 tablet in first week of November. The expected price of this tablet is somewhere around 25,000 to 30,000 INR. Google will likely reveal its Nexus 10 along with Nexus 5 and both are expected to run on new Android Kitkat 4.4 operating system. Some specifications of this tablet are discussed below that can help you choosing the best available tablet for you:
- Screen size is 10.1 inches with 2560 x 1600 pixels resolutions.
- Android 4.4 Kitkat OS.
- 2.3 GHz processor or Nvidia Tegra 4
- 32 GB internal storage with no SD card facility.
- 2 GB or 3 GB RAM
- 2.1 MP front facing camera and 8 MP back camera
- Supports NFC on dual side, Bluetooth and USB port
- Non removable 9500mAh battery
Asus Fonepad 7
Many of you might not be aware of the Asus Company. But it is working well in manufacturing tablets. It has launched various tablets and in collaboration with Google, it has also launched Nexus. So now it has decided to launch its new Fonepad 7 with voice calling function. This tablet will launch in November this year. Various specifications of this tablet are discussed below:
- 1.6 GHz dual core Intel Atom processor.
- 1 GB RAM.
- 7 inch screen size with 1280 x 800 pixels screen resolutions.
- Asus Sonic Master audio technology with dual front speakers.
- Weight of the tablet is 340 grams.
- 5 MP rear cameras and 1.2 MP front facing camera.
- Voice calling function with 3950mAh battery.
- It has 16 GB internal storage.
- 4.2 jelly bean android.
These were the specifications of some best tablets that are going to launch soon. Now depending upon the budget and features, you can choose the best possible tablet for
Abhishek is the founder of Above Android. He has worked hard to bring Above Android where it stands today. He manages his team extremely well and also manages the News section of our site. Having learnt the art of Android Development, he is always keen to know the latest updates in this space and put it down in our news section.