Yes, You heard that right. Huawei Recently announced its Huawei Maimang 6 which boasts itself with a Dual Back camera and dual front camera.The Maimang runs on Huawei Kirin 659 Octa-core processor with a Mali T830 MP2 GPU and has a 5.9 inch 2160 by 1080 pixel display with 18:9 ratio screen with 2.5D Curved Glass and fewer bezels.
This Phone has a 4GB of RAM with an internal memory of 64 GB. This Quad camera phone has 16MP and another Telephoto 2MP camera lens on the rear and a 13MP with the 2MP telephoto lens on the front for selfies.This phone weighs 164 Grams with Android 7.0 Nougat based EMUI which is Huawei own interface and has 3340 mah battery.The Connectivity options include 4G Volte, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, WIFI and NFC for Android Pay.
This phone also would be called as Huawei Mate 10 Lite. The Mate 10 will be running at 2.36 GHz processor speed with Quad core and another Quad core running at 1.7 GHz speed and has the rear-mounted Fingerprint reader.Also, The Maimang 6 will come in various colors like the Obsidian Black, Streamer Gold, and Aurora Blue. The phone will be priced around 365$ and has a dual sim with a hybrid sim slot. with one sim and memory card, or Option of two dual SIM cards.The phone is expandable up to 256 GB.
Huawei will announce the Maimang 6 as Huawei Mate 10 lite officially to the rest of the world in the press event which is being held in Munich in on October 16. while the availability of Europe will be in November.
Huawei Mate 10 Lite Specs:
- 5.9-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 2.5D curved glass display with 18:9 screen ratio
- Octa-Core Kirin 659 processor (4 xA53 at 2.36GHz + 4 x A53 at 1.7GHz) with MaliT830-MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with EMUI 5.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, secondary 2MP camera
- 13MP front-facing camera with soft LED flash, secondary 2MP camera
- Rear Mounted Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 156.2 × 75.2 × 7.5mm; Weight: 164 grams
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS / Glonass, NFC for Android Pay
- 3340mAh battery (typical) / 3240mAh (minimum) battery
Abhishek is the founder of Above Android. He has worked hard to bring Above Android where it stands today. He manages his team extremely well and also manages the News section of our site. Having learnt the art of Android Development, he is always keen to know the latest updates in this space and put it down in our news section.