Huawei’s Brand Honor Just launched the Honor v10. It was Announced in an event in China. Honor Finally Ditches Bezels following Apple iPhone X, Oneplus 5T & Samsung Galaxy S8. It Features a 5.9 Inch Display with 2160 × 1080 Pixel with an 18:9 Aspect Ratio which means Youtube and Movies all would look stunning and Impressive.
It also has the Huawei Kirin 970 Processor with 6 GB of RAM. The Recent Benchmark Scores which got leaked on the Internet of Antutu shows an Impressive 165,000 Score. This is Gonna be the next Honor 8 Pro which is Highly regarded as Geeks Phone cause of its Specifications. The Kirin 970 Processor In this Device is an excellent Contender for its Android counterparts. Did we tell you, It also Comes with latest EMUI 8.0 which is based on Android 8.0 Oreo.
The GPU Found on the Huawei Honor V10 is Mali-G72 MP 12 according to the leaked Antutu Benchmark Results. This is a powerful GPU which will handle most of the graphical Intensive games.
Unlike the Oneplus 5T which ditched the fingerprint sensor on the home button and replaced it with a rear fingerprint scanner, Huawei’s Honor V10 Still has the Fingerprint sensor on the home button. We also Noticed a thing, Like the Previous honor phones with Leica Dual camera branding, Huawei V10 doesn’t have that branding anymore. But Now the dual camera also very similar to Oneplus 5T. Honor V10 has a 16 MP + 20 MP Dual rear cameras.
For the Selfie Lovers, Huawei also added a 13 MP Front camera which also can be used to Face Unlock like the Apple iPhone X & Oneplus 5T. The Honor V10 has a 3800 Mah Battery which will last you all day and Supports Fast Charge which Huawei Claims to charge 0 to 50 in just Half an Hour of Charging.
Availability and Price:
The Huawei Honor V10 will be Available in Black, Blue, Gold, and Red. It will also be Sold for only 400$ In China and Parts of Europe.The Connectivity options include 4G Volte, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, WIFI and NFC for Android Pay.
Huawei Honor V10 Lite specs
- 5.9-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 2.5D curved glass display with 18:9 screen ratio
- Octa-Core Kirin 970 processor with Mali-G72 MP12 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, secondary 20MP camera
- 13MP front-facing camera with soft LED flash
- Front Home Button Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS / Glonass, NFC for Android Pay
- 3800mAh battery