While rooting the phone, sometimes your data from the phone gets wiped out. In order to avoid this situation, you should need to backup your LG V10 data. You can easily save all your data on Cloud Storage platform without taking backup on pen-drive. Nowadays rooting your old Android smartphone is becoming common enough. Now we are going to show the steps which will help you to root LG V10 smartphone. LG V10 was launched e
arlier in October 2015. You can root your LG V10 by using the new version of SuperSU V2.56. If you are interested in rooting your LG V10 Smartphone then read all the step which will properly guide you while rooting.
LG V10 offers enough power to pick a new Android version. The operating system of Android is an open source platform which easily optimized and gets customized. For rooting the device, you have to remove all your factory setting and default application which comes pre-loaded on your smartphone. After rooting, you will get full control over your LG V10 smartphone.
Rooting your LG V10 can help you to update custom ROMs for testing the new Android features. Even you can install custom kernels and upgrade the battery life of the device. Also, it helps you to overclock the CPU frequency which will speed-up the device.
However, while rooting you may lose the warranty of your LG V10 smartphone. It is possible to brick your smartphone at the end of the rooting process. As SuperSU is a third party application which is developed by ChainFire. The SuperSU application should be installed on your phone and you can start rooting only by using custom recovery image.
Since rooting is a manual process which can be done by using a computer, phone, and a USB cable. On the computer, you just have to download the third party application which will help while rooting the phone. Later connect your LG V10 smartphone and enable USB debugging option.
While rooting the phone, sometimes your data from the phone gets wiped out. In order to avoid this situation, you should need to backup your LG V10 data. You can easily save all your data on Cloud Storage platform without taking backup on pen-drive.
How to Root LG V10 using SuperSU
- First, download the SuperSU package on your computer and placed it on your desktop. For downloading SuperSU click here.
- Connect your Smartphone to your computer via USB cord and enable the USB debugging option.
- You have to transfer SuperSU root exploit from your computer to your Smartphone.
- Then remove the USB cable and power off your LG V10 smartphone.
- After power off wait for few minute and then enter the recovery mode on your Android Device.
- From that recovery option, you have to select the “Install” option and pick the SuperSU package.
- After selecting SuperSU package, it will flash the procedure for rooting and it will start rooting your LG V10.
- Once completed with root, select “Reboot” from the main menu of recovery section.
- If you face issue while booting, then go back to recovery and select “wipe data factory reset”, “wipe cache partition” and “wipe Dalvik cache”.
- After the issue is clear you can safely reboot your LG V10 smartphone.
Do try this rooting process and let us know your feedback in our comment section below. If you are facing some problem while rooting the LG V10 smartphone then let us know by commenting down below. We will surely assist you as soon as possible.
Abhishek is the founder of Above Android. He has worked hard to bring Above Android where it stands today. He manages his team extremely well and also manages the News section of our site. Having learnt the art of Android Development, he is always keen to know the latest updates in this space and put it down in our news section.