Xiaomi is slashing the price of Mi Max 2 in India. Manu Jain, Xiaomi VP and MD of operations in India, Confirmed the price cut through a tweet on Monday. Jain tweeted, “BIG now costs less! Announcing a permanent price drop of ₹1000 on both variants on #MiMax2”
Xiaomi, the Chinese smartphone company has announced that it has reduced the price of Mi Max 2 smartphone in India. According to the company, the 32GB variant phone has INR 13,999 which gets price cut of INR 1000 from 14,999. Also, the 64GB variant is now available at INR 15,999. The new price cut is started in Mi’Store, Flipkart and Amazon India.
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 was originally launched in the 64GB variant in July. Later added the 32GB variant to Mi Max 2. It is a mid-range smartphone, which is primarily known for its big screen display and a superb battery.
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 specifications:
- 6.44 inch full HD display with Gorilla Glass 3.
- Has 2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 octa-core processor.
- There is 3/4GB of ram
- The battery is of 5300mAh which provides 18 hrs video playback or 57 hrs of call time, in one charge.
- Supports Quick charge as well.
- The primary camera is of 12MP with f2.2 aperture and two-tone flash.
- Also, secondary camera is of 5MP with f2.0 aperture and 85-degree wide-angle lens.
- It supports 4G VoLTE with a dual sim slot.
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 has a Fingerprint sensor on the back with Type-C port on the bottom of the phones. You will also get an IR blaster which is used in remote control apps. Has 3.5mm audio jack for headphones and speakers. The device runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat operating system with Xiaomi`s custom MIUI 8.5 and supports the split-screen feature.
JOIN US VIA EMAIL
Subscribe to Us and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.