Google Duo is one of the best video calling app which has a simple user interface. On Wednesday Google has announced that the Duo app will allow users to send video messages to their contact. This feature will work when someone missed their calls or declines it.
Google’s Dave Lindsay said in a blog post, “With video messages on Google Duo, you can capture and share your important moments, even when friends and family can’t take your call.”
You can send video message up to 30-seconds long, which will be visible to them in their Duo app. Also, the app gives your contact an option to call you right back after receiving your video message. However, these video message will get disappear after 24 hours which is exactly similar to stories on Snapchat, Instagram and etc.
How to Send Video Messages?
- Install the latest version of Google Duo from Play Store.
- Open Duo app and choose contact whom you want to call.
- While ringing, it will show “Leave video message” option.
- Select that option and record your 3-second video message.
- You can preview your message by tapping Play.
- Once done, click on the send button.
According to Google, the video message feature will start rolling out from today and it would reach to all users worldwide within the next few days.
However, Google Duo app has over 100 million users base on Play store. You can download Google Duo app directly from Play Store