WhatsApp is a popular platform where you can send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages. Recently WhatsApp has rolled out “Delete for Everyone” feature to its Android app. As this feature allows users to recall their message within 68 minutes and 16 seconds. According to a new report, WhatsApp messages which are deleted are still available on your device.
You can easily access those Deleted messages using a WhatsRemoved Android app. This app read all your notifications, copies all the incoming WhatsApp messages. Even when someone deletes a message, the app can show you a copy of that deleted message.
However, the WhatsRemoved app works using the notification of your smartphone. So, you should enable the app to intercept and retrieve deleted texts. One who doesn’t know how to use this app to retrieve that deleted messages, then you must follow the below steps.
How to see deleted WhatsApp messages:
- First, download and install the WhatsRemoved app from Play Store.
- While installing, the app will show types of installation: detect deleted messages and files, detect only deleted messages and detect deleted files without knowing who sent them.
- Select any one type of installation and move ahead.
- Now allow app the permission to access your phone’s photos, media, and files.
- Lastly, enable the “Notification Listener Service” popup and allow “Read notification data” on your smartphone.
Now the WhatsRemoved app will automatically retrieve and gives notification for deleted messages in your WhatsApp. Then right from the notification bar of your smartphone, you can read that deleted WhatsApp messages. In addition, WhatsApp has extended its duration for Delete for Everyone feature.
The app states that “WhatsRemoved doesn’t use your messages for commercial purposes.” With this, you can also retrieve deleted media files, but sometimes it doesn’t work. Do try this app to see Deleted WhatsApp Messages and share your experience in our comment section below.
JOIN US VIA EMAIL
Subscribe to Us and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.