Instagram is a popular social media platform for sharing photos and videos. As Instagram constantly adding a new feature to its app. Now Instagram added a new feature which allows users to share posts directly from feed to their Instagram stories.
As per the company, it a new and easy way for users to share a post which they want on their stories. This feature is started rolling out for all Android users. If you don’t know how to use this new Instagram stories feature then follow the below steps.
How to add Feed Post to Stories:
- Open your feed section in an Instagram app.
- If you find a post that you want to share on your story, then simply tap on the “Share” icon below it.
- Here you will see “Add Post to your Story,” click on it.
- Now the app will give you a preview of that story and also you can add stickers and captions.
- That’s it, now you can share feed post to your Instagram stories.
In addition, Instagram recently added new Emoji Slider feature which is a new way to poll your friends. Instagram also added some new features to the app which include Custom AR camera effects, support for video chat, comment filtering tool and well redesigned Explore section.
Once you’re done with a story, it will show a name of the original poster just below the story. Also, the post from a public account can only share in your Instagram stories. As many of user doesn’t want their post to be shared on other’s stories.
For this, you can move towards the “Story Setting” on the Instagram app. Now in that toggle off for Allow Sharing, and no one will be allowed to share your posts into their Instagram Stories. Do try this new feature on Instagram and let us know your feedback in our comment section below.