Flipkart Billion Capture+ Smartphone launch on Nov 15: Specifications and Price
Flipkart unveiled its first Billion smartphone Capture+ in India. In July this year, the Billion self-brand was announced. The company says that the Billion+ has been developed keeping in mind the consumer needs of Indian customers and it has a ‘Made in India’ tag. Some of the most interesting feature about Billion Capture+ includes dual rear cameras, fast charging support, and unlimited cloud storage.
Flipkart Billion Capture+ Specifications:
- Billion Capture+ comes with metallic body along with rounded corners for easy grip.
- Smartphone runs Stock Android 7.1.2 Nougat, upgradable to Android 8.0 Oreo.
- Has 5.5-inch full-HD display (1080×1920 pixels) with 2.5D Dragontrail glass on top.
- Devices have 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor with Adreno 506 GPU.
- The phone comes in 2 variants 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage.
- 13MP (RGB) + 13MP (Monochrome) Dual rear cameras with Dual-tone LED flash.
- 8MP front-facing camera.
- Supports USB Type-C for a quick charge.
- 3,500mAh battery which offers up to 7 hours of battery life in 15 minutes of charging.
One of the best features of this smartphone comes with dual rear cameras. There are two 13-Megapixel cameras at the back of the device with dual tone LED flash. Also as RGB and Monochrome sensors which offer field effect to the depth. It comes with portrait mode which helps you to blur the background.
Commenting on the launch of its first smartphone, Sachin Bansal, Co-Founder and Executive Chairman, Flipkart said, “The features in the Capture+ have been derived from deep data-mining of millions of Flipkart customers’ reviews. Few true dual camera phones offer this combination of flagship features. We’re sure this customer-centricity will delight Indian smartphone buyers.”
Sachin Bansal Co-Founder and Executive Chairman said at the launch of Flipkart Billion Capture+ smartphone. “The features of Capture+ have been derived from deep data-mining of millions of Flipkart customers’ reviews. Few true dual camera phones offer this combination of flagship features. We’re sure this customer-centricity will delight Indian smartphone buyers.”
Flipkart Billion Capture+ price in India:
The Billion Capture+ has been launched in India with a price range of Rs. 10,999 for 3GB RAM with 32GB storage. There is another variant, priced at Rs. 12,999 for 4GB RAM with 64GB storage. The Capture+ will be available in 2 colors i.e Mystic Black and Desert Gold colors.
Flipkart has announced an offer where customers can get an option such as No Cost EMI, and discounts on selected debit/credit cards and more. E-commerce retailer has confirmed the launch of its Billion Capture+ smartphone in India on November 15.