If you want to search user who has locked their Android device and unable to unlock it. Basically, you need to do a factory reset in order to bypass the lock in your Android device. But most of us do not want to go for the factory reset method, as it will wipe out all the data available in our Android device. Unable to unlock Android device issue is one of the major issues faced by the majority of the users, don’t worry we have got you covered.
In this article, we will discuss methods to unlock Android phone password without performing a factory reset. In most of the cases, we can reset the lock of Android phone by using the forgot password option. In case you are unable to recover by the process then you need to go for the factory reset option. In this article, we will discuss how to unlock Android phone password without using factory reset by different methods.
Guide to Unlock Android Phone Password by Using Google Account:
Use this following guideline for unlocking Android device password using Google account. Read the guidelines carefully before applying them in your Android device.
- You need to you try unlocking your Android device for five times.
- Once you try for the sixth time then you will get a message to try again after 30 seconds.
- You will also get to see the forgot password/pattern at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on it, and it will ask you to provide the Google account which is logged in into your Android device.
- After you have provided the Google account details, click on the next button to continue.
- On the next page will get to bypass the Android device lock into a new pattern or password.
- Now you need to remember that change lock in case you want to avoid this situation in the future.
Guide to Unlock Android Phone Password by Using Find My Phone:
Use this following guideline to unlock Android device password by using Find My Phone. Read the guidelines carefully before using these steps in your Android device.
- You need to open a web browser in any device which is having internet connection in it.
- Now go to the address bar and type www.google.com/android/find.
- It will ask you to login with your Google account which is associated with the Android device which you are trying to unlock.
- After the login is successful, you need to select the Android device from the provided list.
- Now you need to select the lock option from the three options provided on the next page.
- You will get to see a popup window on your screen, you can set up a new password for your device and add a recovery phone number and email.
- After it’s done you need to click on the lock button to confirm it.
- Now go to the Android device and use the new password for unlocking it.
Sohil has been with with Above Android since it’s inception in 2012. He is also an Adnroid Developer. He not only just writes for the App’s section of Above Android but is also developing a new App for Above Android. He has extensive knowledge in this field and puts down detailed information in a very simple and easy to understand way.