From past few years, it is very trending to watch a live stream of your favorite Android games and many people love to watch streaming of their favorite games. Usually, people use Youtube gaming app for live streaming of the games.
As Youtube Gaming app helps users to connect with their favorite games. With this app, you can explore your favorite games and also you can chat during the live stream of the game. The app has a huge amount of Android gaming content which can be stream using your mobile data.
However, many people don’t know how to stream their favorite Android games to YouTube. So we at Above Android will show you steps which will help to stream Android games to YouTube using YouTube gaming app.
How to Stream Android Games to Youtube:
- First, download and install Youtube Gaming app on your Android device.
- In the app, touch on the broadcast button and select the quality for live streaming. Also, select the option whether you want to Stream live or Record it for later.
- After selecting stream quality, it will remind you that you are all set to start with live streaming.
- Now you are live to the public that means your screen is visible to viewers. (Note: Make sure you have keep your Android phone to Do Not Disturb mode.)
- Later choose any of the Android game that you want to stream it. However, the app will offer you a list of recommended Android games to stream.
- Now its time to give your stream game the best title and small description which will help viewers to know more about your stream.
- Also, you can send your live stream link to your friends or can share that link on any social media platform.
While streaming, the app uses front camera of your Android device which shows your face in a floating bubble. As per your need, you can adjust that floating bubble wherever you want. Moreover, just by tapping on floating bubble, you can expand the streaming menu which is available at the bottom of the screen. The menu shows you a stats of your viewers, text charts, and other basic settings.
With Youtube Gaming app, you can stream any of your Android games in an easy way and also don’t require much setting option to stream. However, Youtube Gaming app is free to download and available on Google Play Store
Abhishek is the founder of Above Android. He has worked hard to bring Above Android where it stands today. He manages his team extremely well and also manages the News section of our site. Having learnt the art of Android Development, he is always keen to know the latest updates in this space and put it down in our news section.