If you are using Android devices then you might face various errors depending on the issues happening on your device. Basically, you will face error while running pre-installed apps that come with Android devices.
Most of the Android users are facing error code 924 in the Google Play Store, which also disables you to download and install any app in your devices. In this article, we will discuss fixing error code 924 “Can’t Download App” in your Google Play Store.
Guide to Fix Error Code 924 “Can’t Download App” in Google Play Store
If you are facing error code 924 “Can’t Download App” in Google Play Store while updating and installing any app, then you can use these are effective steps for fixing the issue. This issue will not get solved if you try reinstalling any particular app due to the error.
Clearing cache and data
The first thing you need to do is to clear the cache and data of the Google Play Store in order to fix this error.
- Open Settings of the Android device and go-to apps and notification options.
- Now select all apps which will reveal all the apps installed in your device.
- Scroll down and locate Google Play Store.
- Go to the storage option and clear data and also clear the cache.
- Now go back to the Google Play Store and start updating or downloading any app.
Uninstalling Google Play updates
If the above method is not solving the error then you need to use the following method.
- Go to the settings option and open apps and notification.
- Open all apps and locate the Google Play Store by scrolling down the list.
- Now tap on the three vertical dots from the top right corner of the screen and select uninstall updates.
- After it’s done try updating and installing any apps and games from Google Play Store.
Removing and adding Google account
This is the final method that will definitely solve the error facing in your Google Play Store.
- Open settings from the app list of your Android device.
- Now open accounts and select Google option.
- Select the primary Gmail address and tap on the three vertical dots from the top right corner.
- Now select remove account option from the dropdown menu and tap on the ok button.
- Again, go to the accounts option and tap on the add account.
- From the list select Google option and select existing.
- Now add your Gmail account once again into your Android device.
- After it’s done go back to the Google Play Store and start updating and installing any app.
It can be frustrating if you are unable to download and install apps in your Android devices due to error code 924. We have gathered various information about fixing error code 924 “Can’t Download App” various technical solutions and official Google support.
Fix this error in your device using the above-mentioned guidelines in your Android devices. Share this useful article with others, so that they go to fix error code 924 “Can’t Download App” in your Google Play Store.
Sohil has been with with Above Android since it’s inception in 2012. He is also an Adnroid Developer. He not only just writes for the App’s section of Above Android but is also developing a new App for Above Android. He has extensive knowledge in this field and puts down detailed information in a very simple and easy to understand way.