Fitbit Versa is one of the most popular smartwatches available in the market right now. This smartwatch is having various fitness and health features, which is similar to most of the smartwatch models available in the market right now. Although it is available at an affordable price, which is the main reason for its demand in the market.
Steps to Reset Fitbit Versa:
Use these following guidelines for resetting the top smartwatch Fitbit Versa. In case you are the owner of this device but don’t know how to reset it, then you can always follow these instructions which we have provided below. This procedure is much needed in order to revert back to the factory condition.
- First thing you need to do is to connect the Fitbit Versa with the charging cable. Do not proceed without connecting the device to the charging cable or else the procedure or may not work.
- Now you need to hold all the three buttons available in the device for 15 seconds.
- Wait for the Fitbit logo to appear on the screen until then you need to keep holding all the buttons.
- After the Fitbit logo appears and disappears from the screen, you need to release the bottom right button of the device. Although you need to keep holding other two buttons which is available on the left side and the top right.
- You will get to feel a strong vibration, which is the indication of the factory reset has been started in your device.
- It will take a few moments to complete the factory reset procedure, later on, you will get to see a static logo which will appear on the device.
- Now the device will put the image on the factory slot.
- In case you are unable to release the bottom right button at the right time, then the device will not show up the static logo and it will boot up the device without performing the factory reset.
- Another way to reset the Fitbit Versa is to visit the settings app which looks like a gear icon.
- From the settings application, you need to select the about option.
- From the about option tap on the factory reset, now your device will start doing the factory reset procedure.
- The device will automatically boot up after the procedure is completed, for further information, you can always visit the official website of this particular device.
Fitness and health are the main concerns of each and everyone’s life. In order to stay fit, we need to check our daily fitness routine by using smartwatches. Although choosing the best smartwatch is much difficult, Fitbit Versa is the most affordable smartwatch which is used by lots of consumers. We have collected the complete information about resetting this smartwatch from different sources and provide them in this article. Share this useful article with others, so that they can also use this guideline for resetting Fitbit Versa.
JOIN US VIA EMAIL
Subscribe to Us and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.