Everything is not meant to be shared with everyone. Sometimes you want to share something on Snapchat but you don’t want a few people to see it or you want that only a few people must be able to see your story. So to make such things possible, Snapchat has a feature called Private story. So in this article, we will tell you How to make a Private Story on Snapchat
How to Make a Private Story on Snapchat?
The process to make a private story on Snapchat is very simple and easy. It will just take a few minutes to create a Private Story on Snapchat. So here we go.
- Open Snapchat and make sure you are logged in.
- Tap on your bitmoji or your profile on the top-left corner.
- Tap on +Private Story or +Custom Story in the Stories section. A message will pop-up which will ask your confirmation for the private story. Tap on Private Story Again.
- Now a list of all your friends on Snapchat will appear. You have to select your friends with whom you would like to share your private story.
- All private story settings are done. Now you have to click a photo or shoot a video and send it to Private Story.
If you are new to this Private Story feature then here is some basic information about Private Story on Snapchat.
What is a Private Story on Snapchat?
A Private Story on Snapchat is a feature that allows a user to select the people from his entire list of friends whom he wants to share his story. Once the selection of people is done then those users will be able to see his stories for the next 24 hours. The user can add multiple stories in Private story but all the stories will disappear after 24 hours
Do other users comes to know that it is a Private Story?
Yes, the people who are added in the list will come to know that the story you have shared is a Private Story. A Private Story will show a lock sign at the top so the users of the private list will come to know that it is not a normal story. The other friends won’t come to know about the Private Story since you have not added them in the list.
So the process of creating a Private story is very much easy on Snapchat. There are many advantages of having private stories as it is very much helpful for those who don’t want to share with everyone. So if you have any problem in creating this useful Private Story feature then let us know in the comment section below.
Sohil has been with with Above Android since it’s inception in 2012. He is also an Adnroid Developer. He not only just writes for the App’s section of Above Android but is also developing a new App for Above Android. He has extensive knowledge in this field and puts down detailed information in a very simple and easy to understand way.