Choosing IRCTC mobile app for booking tickets is best option over buying train tickets online thru web. Indian Rail Ministry made more convenient by developing android app “ IRCTC Connect ” for buying indian railway tickets. Using official IRCTC mobile application adds more value to your experience and also consumes less time compared to web version on IRCTC. In this article we are going to show you “how to use IRCTC Mobile App, easily and securely“. Booking rail tickets from mobile instantly is what the new generation love the most, Also user interface of IRCTC Connect add more lives to your mobile ticket booking experience.
Steps to use IRCTC Mobile App
1. Open IRCTC App, enter login details. If you don’t have IRCTC account, you can create one anytime
2. Enter Details about your journey under “New Booking” head. It includes departing station, arriving station, journey date, quota i.e general or tatkal. Then hit on search.
3. App will display list of available trains, select any one of the train according to your preferences ( class, seat availability, timings etc )
4. Now add your details ( or the one who is going to travel ) by click on “add passenger” and click on “Add child” for child between 0 – 4 year. Also you can change your boarding point by clicking ” Preference” option available on the top. DON’T forget to add Mobile number in bottom of the screen, you will receive your tickets on the submitted mobile number.
5. App will calculate fare and display payment option, choose your payment option and check out .
Have happy and safe journey.
Please note : You can check your booked tickets in ” My booking ” section and also cancel ticket anytime through IRCTC mobile app. Waiting tickets will automatically cancelled if not reserved before the reservation chart prepared, refund money will automatically debited into bank accounts with cutting up some fees from original amount paid for booking tickets. You can also check your PNR status anytime. Don’t forget to logout.
I hope Above Android team was able to solve your problem, was this article about “How To Use IRCTC Mobile App” useful? do share your views, queries, suggestion related booking ticket through IRCTC connect mobile application.