Hello Guys, from today we will post a series of article on the “How To” related stuffs. Within few days lots of articles of this category that is “How To” will be posted on our Above Android blog.
Well, Today android is one of the biggest & fastest growing smartphone operating system platform. Google has updated its Android OS several time and will also update it in future not only to serve better services and function to us but also to compete with other OS(iOS, Windows, Blackberry). However sometimes it take time to receive brand new updates as it depends on carrier and manufacturer of smartphones. In this cases you can stay updated will latest updates by just following few simple steps mention below:
- Turn on your Android device
- Press the Menu button and select Settings.
- Scroll down and select About Phone.
- Tap on System Updates your phone will automatically check for new updates, and if no new updates is available a pop will display containing no new updates or you are fully updated.
- Press Install Now if there is new updates available. Then it will be downloaded and restarts automatically.
-Connecting to a Wi-Fi network will result in fast data downloading & installing
-Make sure your phone battery is enough or else connect to wall charger
-It is advised that take backup before updating your smartphone
-Sync your data with Google account
-Once purchased application from Google Play Store can be gain again after installing new updates
For any more articles on How To, comment your queries in the comment box we will soon serve you the article on it. Last and not the least , keep is your mind – “Sharing is Caring” .