Have you ever missed out on any of your android notifications? Of course yes, Sometimes it just happens that you clear some of your important notifications along with the not so important ones. Now the question that arises is ,Where did they go ? How can you get back old notifications ? And many such questions would cross your mind at that instance. So here we provide you the solutions to all these questions of yours.
Well the sad part is that you can get back all these old notifications only if your android phone works on android version 4.3 (Jelly Bean) or above. So here are the steps that you must follow to get back your old notifications :
- Go to your home screen and tap on apps icon
- Go to widget Section and scroll till you get 1*1 Setting Shortcut widget
- Drag and Drop into your home screen
- You’ll see a screen where you can select the type of settings this shortcut will open. Select Notifications.
- The Notification Shortcut will appear on your screen, Tap on it
- You will be able to check all your previous notifications.
If you face any problem in how to get back old notifications , then freely comment in the below comment box. Also like share and tweet the article if you liked it.
Abhishek is the founder of Above Android. He has worked hard to bring Above Android where it stands today. He manages his team extremely well and also manages the News section of our site. Having learnt the art of Android Development, he is always keen to know the latest updates in this space and put it down in our news section.