Each device requires maintenance which includes both physical and internal. The best way to get the best performance from your Android device is to clean the storage. Most of us delete various files and folders from different apps to clear our Android devices. Eventually, those deleted files get stored in the trash of every app. In this article, we will discuss how to empty trash in Android devices.
Guidelines to Empty Trash in Android Devices:
If you are one of the search Android users who experiencing issues due to lack of storage space, then this article is definitely for you. Even if you delete a massive number of files still it gets stored in the trash which also needs to be cleared. There is no specific location available in Android devices where every trash files get stored, so you need to work a little bit more to clear all the junk files from your device. Read the complete guidelines carefully which will help you to empty trash in Android devices easily.
Clearing Trash from Google Photos:
Google Photos is the default media file manager in your Android device. Each time before you try to empty trash in Android device, read the headlines properly which will help you to clear trash from Google Photos.
- Open the Google photos app from the app list of your Android device.
- Now tap on the hamburger menu from the top left corner.
- From the sliding menu select trash option.
- Now select the files which you want to completely delete from your device and tap on the trash icon from the top right corner.
- It will take your moments to clear out the trash files depending on the number of files you have selected.
Clearing Trash Using Google Files App:
Google has recently introduced their version of the file explorer application which is having many advance functions. Read the complete guidelines carefully which will help you to clear the junk files from your device.
- Launch the Google Files app from the app list of your Android device.
- Now go to the “Clear” section of the app.
- The app will try to locate all the junk files available on your device.
- After it’s done you will get to see the number of junk files available in your device which needs to be cleared.
- Tap on the clear junk file option from there to delete all the trash files.
- It will take your moment to delete all the junk files from your device.
- After it is done you will get to see the success message in your device.
Clearing Trash Using Gmail App:
Gmail will also collect all the junk files which you receive with the email and attachments in your device. Even if you delete emails from your account it will get stored in the trash section. Read the guidelines property which will help you to clear the trash files from your device.
- Open the Gmail app from the app list of your Android device.
- Now use of gesture to delete any email you want from your account.
- Now tap on the hamburger menu which will give the sliding menu.
- Select the trash option from there.
- Now you can mark the files available in the trash to delete permanently.
- After marking the emails tap on the delete button which will help you to delete all the trash files.
- It will take a few moments to clear all the trash files from your Gmail app. You also need to note that trash files will automatically get cleared after 30 days.
Clearing Trash from GDrive App:
G drive is the cloud storage app that is provided by Google. Read the guidelines’ property before you empty trash in Android device.
- Open the G Drive app from the app list of your Android device.
- Now tap on the hamburger menu to access the trash option.
- Clear the trash files from there.
Easily clear all the files from the trash in your Android device which will help you to have a smooth smartphone. We have gathered complete information regarding the clearing of trash in Android devices from different sources and user reviews. We have posted the complete information in this article which will help you to clear your device. Share this important article with others so that they get to empty trash in their Android devices.