Android smartphone users use their default search engine for searching in the devices. Most of them use Google Now which can be accessed by long-pressing the home button or launching by voice with “OK Google”.
Each and every time we use Google Search to search for anything it creates an entry in Google history. If you are not willing to let anyone see your Google search history then you need to clear it out. In this article, we will discuss to clear out Google search history on Android devices.
Guide to Clear Google Search History on Android Devices:
Use these following guidelines for clearing Google search history on any Android devices. Make sure you want to clear out the entire search history before proceeding with the following steps. Read the complete guidelines carefully in order to avoid any issues in your devices.
- Go to the app list of your Android device and tap on the Google app from the app list.
- After it is opened up select the more option which will be available in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- On the next page, you need to select the settings option to proceed further.
- After the settings menu opens up you need to go to the accounts and privacy option.
- On the accounts and privacy option menu page, you need to go to my activity option.
- Once you go inside my activity option you need to tap on the three vertical dots for accessing the additional menu.
- A drop-down menu will open up from there you need to select delete activity by option.
- On the next page, you need to select all time from the option delete by date. If you don’t want to delete the entire Google search history, then you can specify any time period before proceeding further.
- Now select all products to option from the search menu. By selecting this option you will get to delete only the search result which is being done using the Google search engine.
- After you have completed all of the above steps, now you need to tap on the delete option from the bottom of this page.
- A confirmation message will pop up on the screen where you need to tap on the delete option once again.
- Now, wait for a few seconds to get the Google search history to be deleted. The duration is entirely depending on the number of search results stored in your Google account to date.
- After it’s done you will get the confirmation message, and you can perform the above step anytime in order to clear Google search history once again.
Also Read: How to Delete Downloads on Android
Most of the users do not want their search history to be public, so it is much needed to be cleared as soon as possible. We have collected complete information regarding the clearance of Google search history from various users and official Google support and posted them in this article for you.
Share this informative article with others, so that they get to clear Google search history with easy steps.
Om contributes to the Smartphones section of Above Android. He just loves gadgets and smartphones. His contribution to our website can not be overlooked. His idea is simple, to get practical knowledge by playing around with different phones and it’s features; and this is the reason behind his abundant knowledge.