Alright, so here is the much-demanded topic, How to download Youtube Videos on Android. Everyone loves watching Videos online and when it comes to watching Video online, one name which comes to everyone’s mind is none other than YouTube. YouTube has a huge collection of videos, you can literally get video on every topic there. But there are drawbacks of YouTube as well, one of the most important ones be the “No option to download the Actual Video Files on Android Device”.
Well, if you are looking for a way to download YouTube Video directly on your Android Device, then you are at the right place as today in this post, we would be covering on How to download Youtube Videos on Android, so without wasting any time, let’s take a look on it.
How to download YouTube Videos on Android
Here are our 3 Methods using which you would be able to download YouTube Videos directly on your Android Device.
Method 1: Using YouTube Official App
You can use the Official YouTube App to download and save the YouTube Videos on your Android Smartphone. But this video can only be played within the YouTube App, you can’t play this Video in any other video player. Let’s take a look at how you can use this method to download and save Videos on your Android Device.
- Open the YouTube App on your Android Device.
- Search for the Video you wish to download and save on your Android Smartphone.
- Now, tap on the little download button just below the player at right.
- Now chose the quality of the Video you wish to save on your Android Device.
- That’s it, you have successfully saved the Video on your Android Device.
Please note that you cannot save every video using this method and all the Video would get deleted in case of inactive Internet Connection for 30 days. In case you wish to download the actual Video File on your Smartphone, then you can use our next method.
Method 2: Using Browser
To download YouTube Video on Android Device using this method, you need to follow these steps carefully:
- Open the Google Chrome or any other browser on your Android Device and go to Youtube.com.
- Here search for the Video you want to download.
- Play the Video by clicking on the title.
- Tap on the Address bar at the top and just add “ss” between the youtube.com/… and https://www. and click on submit.
- Now chose the quality of the Video you wish to download (higher the quality, more will be the size of the file).
- That’s it your download will begin instantly.
This is one of the easiest ways to download YouTube Videos on your Android Smartphone without using any third party application.
Method 3: Using Snaptube Video Downloader
To download YouTube Video on your Android Device using this method, you need to follow these steps carefully:
- Download the latest version of Snaptube App on your Android smartphone.
- Install the above apk file on your Android Device the same way you do with any apk file.
- Once the Snaptube is installed successfully on your Android Device, just open it.
- Search for the Video you wish to download by typing the Video Title or URL in the search box.
- Download the Video by clicking the download button at the bottom of the screen.
- That’s it now you can watch or download the YouTube Video directly on your Smartphone.
This was our take on How to download Youtube Videos on Android, we hope that this guide helped you in downloading YouTube Videos. Do you know about any other method? Let us know in the comments section down below.