Pubg Lite Beta is now available in India to download for players who seek to enjoy the battle royale game on a low-end PC. The registration for the beta testing of the game started last month and now the servers are finally on for the PUBG Lite Beta. There are few changes and updates like flare gun behaviour, adds new vehicles, and brings a host of other changes in the game. So, if you want to download the game in your PC you need to follow the following steps.
How to Download PUBG Lite Beta:
Please follow the mentioned steps one by one.
- First, go to lite.pubg.com and download the game client. You’ll find 3 moving slides when you open the website and there you can see the option Download.
- Now see the top right corner of the page. You can see the open Apply for ID. Click on it and fill out the form. MAke sure to write a valid email address as you’ll have to confirm your email.
- Once you are done with creating the ID, now install the client and open the PUBG Lite game.
- Log in with the same ID and password you have used while filling up the ID form.
- Now see the bottom left, you’ll find update option which is orange in color.
- It will start downloading the game file (69MB).
- Once the download is complete, you are done. Enjoy!
The game now has a new Hindi language support for the Indian users. The new Hindi support changes a lot of UI elements to Hindi Script. Players who pre-registered for the game will get a black scarf, punk glasses, bloody combat pants as bonus pre-registration target rewards along with the assured Tiger M416 gun and the Cheetah parachute skin event rewards.
As the game is specifically developed for the low-end PC but it also has system requirements that need to be fulfilled for the game to run smoothly and uninterruptedly. The minimum specifications that are required are Windows 7, 8, or 10 64bit operating system, Intel Core i3 2.4GHz, 4GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 4000, 4GB disk space.
Make sure you have the minimum system required in your PC and enjoy the game .
Sohil has been with with Above Android since it’s inception in 2012. He is also an Adnroid Developer. He not only just writes for the App’s section of Above Android but is also developing a new App for Above Android. He has extensive knowledge in this field and puts down detailed information in a very simple and easy to understand way.