We all like to update our Android firmware to the newer version to get extra features which are offered by the Google. Most of the users even try the beta version of the software update to get the upcoming features faster than most of the users. So basically, we jump right up to update our Android firmware and install it in our devices. Although in few of the cases, the new update does not feel good for most of the users. As a result, they want to go back to the previous version and downgrade Android firmware. The new update takes time to adapt the device, even you might get a few bugs which may annoy you. In this article, we will discuss downgrading to the previous version of the Android operating system.
Guide to Downgrade Android Firmware :
Use this following guideline to downgrade Android firmware in your Android devices. Read the guidelines carefully before making any changes to your Android device, as this may cause serious damage to your Android device.
- The first thing you need to do is to back up the data of your Android device. After you downgrade to the previous version on your Android device, you will lose each and every data present in your device.
- Now you need to download the version of the Android firmware which you want to install in your Android device along with the utilities which are needed to install it.
- If you are unable to find the previous version of the Android firmware on the internet, then you can always use the custom ROM for your Android device.
- Now you need to download the Odin software in order to flash the previous version of Android firmware in your Android device. You can also take the help of video guidelines which are provided in the YouTube for this purpose.
- Install the Odin software in your windows PC to continue with the process.
- Launch the Odin software and unzip the previous version of Android firmware in your windows PC.
- Now using the Odin software, select the bootloader file of the previous version.
- Now select all the rest of the utilities which are needed for flashing the previous version of Android firmware in your Android device.
- On the left side of the origin software, you need to select the auto reboot option along with the factory reset time option to continue.
- After you selected all the files and options in the origin software, you need to click on the start button to get started with the flashing procedure.
- Now it will take your moments to get the previous version of the Android from where to get flashed on your Android device.
- You will get to see the progress bar on the above of the Odin software which will fill up continuously once the process gets started.
- After the process is completed you will get to see the success message in the message box which is available in the Odin software.
- Now your device will get rebooted and your device will be factory reset after the process is completed.
JOIN US VIA EMAIL
Subscribe to Us and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.