Most of the cases Android devices may face issues that needed to be solved by reboot it in safe mode. Safe mode basically eliminates the issues caused by third-party apps, which you can uninstall to fix it. Although getting out of safe mode is rather difficult compared to booting the device in safe mode. In this article, we will discuss the proper procedure to disable safe mode in Android devices.
Proper Guideline to Disable Safe Mode in Android Devices:
Use these proper guidelines to disable safe mode in your Android devices. Read the guidelines carefully before applying these changes in your devices to avoid any further damage.
Restarting the Device:
The first thing you need to do is to restart your smartphone device to fix this issue. Follow the steps properly to turn off the safe mode using the rebooting process.
- You need to press and hold the power button until you get to see options.
- Select the restart option to reboot your Android device.
- In case you are unable to see any option then you need to hold your power button for 30 seconds to manually reboot your device.
- After your Android device restarts properly the safe mode will get disabled automatically.
Checking the Notification Panel:
Few devices will offer you to turn off safe mode directly from the notification panel. Use this procedure to disable safe mode using the notification panel.
- You need to pull down the notification panel by swiping down your screen.
- You will get to see the safe mode enabled in the notification.
- Turn off the safe mode from there.
- Now the device will automatically get restarted.
- After the Android device boots up, it will get back to normal mode.
Using the Hardware Button to Disable the Safe Mode:
In case you are unable to you deserve the safe mode using the above-mentioned procedure, then you need to use the hardware button process. Read the guidelines carefully before making any changes to your Android device.
- You need to tap and hold the power button until you get options on your screen.
- From there select the turn off option, to shut down your device.
- After your device is properly shutdown you need to press and hold the power button once again.
- Keep holding the power button until you get to see a logo on your screen, then you need to release it immediately.
- Now quickly press and hold the power down button.
- These steps will successfully disable the safe mode from your Android device.
It is much important to know about the procedure to disable any changes which you have made in your Android device. We have gathered the complete information from different online research along with tips from experts. We have posted the following information in this article for you. Share this useful article with others, so that they get to disable safe mode properly in their Android device.
Abhishek is the founder of Above Android. He has worked hard to bring Above Android where it stands today. He manages his team extremely well and also manages the News section of our site. Having learnt the art of Android Development, he is always keen to know the latest updates in this space and put it down in our news section.