In this article, we will discuss how to delete all emails at once in Android devices. Nowadays the majority of the users are using Android smartphone devices for various purposes. Due to technological advancement, we can now perform every task using our Android device which can be done using a personal computer. Email is one of the frequently used functions in every device. Eventually, emails get bulked up in the devices which need to be cleared. Cleaning up emails will help you to have a better performing device but it can be a stressful job to delete them.
Guidelines to Delete all Emails at Once in Android Devices:
Deleting emails can be frustrating, as the basic procedure required to delete every email one by one at a time. Android devices are having Gmail app which can be used for deleting all emails in bulk. This can be done using a swipe motion gesture which you can set up from the settings. By clearing all the emails from your device your Android device will perform better due to the free up space in your account.
You need to note that all the emails with attachments will take up storage space which is allotted in your Google account. In case you have downloaded the attachment then it will also take up the phone storage space. Use the below-mentioned steps to delete all emails at once even using Android devices.
- First, you need to open the Google Chrome browser in your Android device from the app list.
- Once you open the Google Chrome browser, you need to tap on three vertical dots from the top right corner of the screen.
- This will enable you to change the drop-down menu to open the Google Chrome browser in your Android device.
- From the dropdown menu check the box beside the desktop site option.
- Now go to the URL bar of the Google Chrome browser and type gmail.com.
- Wait for the Gmail website to get opened up in your Android device.
- You will get to see the desktop version of the Gmail opened up in your Android device.
- Now locate the box icon just beside the reload button in the user interface of the Gmail.
- Tap on that down arrow button which is available along with the box icon on the Gmail website.
- From the drop-down menu select the “ALL” option.
- By selecting this option, it will mark all the emails at once without manually selecting them.
- Now tap on the trash icon to delete all the emails at once.
- It will take a few moments to successfully delete all the emails from your email account.
- Go back to the Gmail app on your Android device and refresh it to get the changes that you have done in your account.
- All the deleted emails will get stored in the trash of the Gmail account.
- You can clear the trash manually which will permanently delete all the emails, or you can wait for 30 days after that it will get automatically deleted from the trash.
Delete All Emails at Once using Third-Party Apps:
You can also use a third-party app which will help you to organize and maintain your email account easily. Use the guidelines properly to delete all emails at once using a third-party app.
- Click on the link provided below this article and download this application from the app store.
- Now open the app from the app list and log in with your email account.
- After it’s done wait for the app to sync all your emails into the app.
- Now tap and hold one email and tap on the three vertical dots to access the menu.
- From the dropdown menu choose the “Select All” option.
- Now tap on the delete button to delete all the emails at once without any issue.
Clearing up an email from your Android device is another way to clean your smartphone to perform better. We have collected complete information regarding deleting all emails at once from different sources and user reviews. We have posted that information for a better understanding which can be used for clearing emails from Android devices. Share this useful article with others, so that about the easiest way to clear emails from Android devices.