Boomerang videos are basically gif files in a loop that will continue repeating the process. Most of the recent social media apps for sharing videos and images are having this feature. You can easily find this feature on Instagram and Snapchat, where you get to select the boomerang option to get started.
In this article, we will discuss creating boomerang videos from the previously captured videos from your gallery.
Guide to Create Boomerang Videos from Existing Videos on Android Devices:
This is the complete guideline to create Boomerang videos using any videos available in your gallery. Read the complete procedure carefully before proceeding further with the guidelines.
- Launch the Google Play Store app from the app list of your Android device.
- Now using the search option, you need to search for “Boomerang Converter”.
- After the results come on the screen you need to select the first app.
- The app download page will open up where you need to tap on the install button to proceed.
- Wait for the application to get installed on your Android device.
- After the procedure is completed you will get to see the app icon in the app list of your Android device.
- Tap on the app icon to launch the application on your device.
- From the app menu, you need to select the convert existing video option.
- This option will redirect you to the gallery application available on your device.
- Now you need to select any video to get started with the conversion process to the boomerang.
- Edit the video according to your preference by turning off the sound or even you can attach a new set of soundtracks.
- After you have completed all the changes you need to tap on the loop it option.
- Now the application will start converting the normal video into Boomerang which will be saved into the application.
- You can share the converted video in any social media application by using the share option.
Also Read: 10 Best No Crop Apps for Instagram
Guide to Create Boomerang Videos from Existing Videos on iOS Devices:
If you are using iOS devices then the procedure for converting captured video into Boomerang is different. Follow the exact procedure carefully before getting started with the woman and conversion process.
- Launch the Apple app store application from the app list of your iOS device.
- You need to search for “GIF maker-video into GIF’s” app in the store.
- From the provided results you need to select the application, which will redirect you to the download page.
- Tap on the install button to install this application on your iOS device.
- It will take a few moments to complete the installation process after that you will get to see the app icon on your home screen.
- After the installation process is completed you need to launch the application by tapping on the app icon.
- This application will ask for the permissions for accessing your microphone, camera, gallery, etc. Provide permission for the application to continue.
- Now tap on the upload icon which will be available in the live button corner of your iOS device.
- After the application redirects you to the gallery app, select any video which you want to make Boomerang.
- Once you selected the video you need to tap on the tick mark available on the top right corner of your screen.
- Now the video editor will open up where you need to select any particular selection of video to continue. You can make a few editing changes before you continue with the next process.
- After it’s done you need to select the loop from here option available on the application.
- It will take a few moments to complete the conversion, and after it’s ready you can share the converted video directly from the application.
If you are excited about boomerang videos, then you need to get started with these amazing creations. We have collected complete information regarding the creation of boomerang videos from different sources and internet researches. Read the complete details which we have provided in this article for you.
Share this useful article with others, so that they get to create boomerang videos with existing videos.