The digital payment system is one of the best ways to make secure transactions with the help of an internet connection. There are various payment services available in the market which will help you to make secure transactions within seconds.
Most of the users are basically using Paytm, which is one of the best digital payment apps. In this article, we will discuss on checking Paytm balance using simple steps.
Security Features of Paytm:
The digital payment system needs to be secure, and you also need to provide enough security in order to prevent unauthorized access. There are several security features available on the Paytm app which will help you to protect your bank account as well as Paytm balance.
- Initially, your Paytm is protected by Paytm ID and password. In order to provide an extra layer of security, you need to use the combination of Paytm ID and password along with your device or accessible with a new device with OTP from registered mobile number. Each and every Paytm account needs to have a registered mobile number, this registered number will help you to confirm your identity.
- You can also use the app lock feature which will protect the Paytm app from unauthorized access in your device. So, you can use the default lock of your device which will add the second layer of security to the Paytm app. You can easily use the PIN, password, fingerprint and various other security features that are available on your device. This will prevent any unauthorized access, even if anyone gets in hand with your smartphone device.
Charges or Fees taken by Paytm:
If you are a Paytm user, then you need to use Paytm payments bank which will help you to transfer money from Paytm wallet to bank account at 0%. This feature is applicable for both KYC and non-KYC users as well as merchants.
These are the charges applicable for Paytm app transfer in different scenarios. Although you need to know that, there are various limits that are also applicable in various scenarios which are explained in the official blog of the Paytm.
- Paytm will offer with lifetime 0% charges taken for Paytm wallet to Paytm wallet transfer.
- Lifetime 0% charges for transaction from Paytm payments bank account to Paytm wallet.
- 0% of charges will be applicable for money transfer from the Paytm wallet to any other different bank account.
Steps to Check Paytm Wallet Balance:
This is the easiest step to see the Paytm wallet balance on your smartphone devices. Read the guidelines carefully before applying them to your Paytm app.
- Launch the Paytm application on your smartphone device from the app list.
- Now you need to log in with your Paytm account, in case you are not logged in to the Paytm application. You will also need to confirm your account with OTP which will be available to you by SMS.
- After it’s done, you will get to see the Passbook option on the homepage of the application.
- Tap on it, in the Paytm app will ask you for the password to provide the authorization.
- Now on the next page, you will get to see the total Paytm wallet balance available on your Paytm wallet. You will also get to see various transactions and payments done using the Paytm app.
If you are using Paytm digital payment services, then you also need to check the balance after transactions. In case you are not aware of checking Paytm wallet balance, then you need to follow the above-mentioned steps which we have collected from different sources and user reviews.
Share this useful article with other Paytm users, so that they get to know about checking their Paytm balance with easy steps.