Google Chrome is the native web browser available for Android devices, it is the most popular internet browsers according to market share around the globe. By default, the Google Chrome browser is having Google Chrome (English) language, but you can always change it to another language in various other devices including Android smartphone. In this article, we will discuss how to change the language in Google Chrome web browser in your Android devices.
Steps to Change Language in Google Chrome for Android:
We have provided the complete steps to change the language in Google Chrome web browser in your Android devices. Note that after you change the language in Google Chrome, each and every UI element will be displayed according to that particular language.
- Open the settings page of your Android device.
- Now on the settings page use the search feature to locate the language option.
- After the search result comes on your Android screen, tap on the language option to continue.
- Now on the language page select the add a language option.
- From that option select your preferred language which you want to change in your Google Chrome web browser. Note that the settings page is organized differently by various manufacturers of the Android devices, so find the language option accordingly in your Android device.
- Now there will be multiple languages on the list, you need to tap and hold on the 3 horizontal parts beside each language.
- Drag and drop your preferred language by using the above step to the top of the list to change the language of your Android device.
- Now you can open the Google Chrome web browser, will get to see the changed language.
Steps to Change Language in Google Chrome using Google App:
Use this following method for changing Google Chrome language using Google app. Read the instructions carefully before applying these changes.
- First, you need to open the Google app in your Android device. This application is available by default in each and every Android device.
- After the application opens up, open the menu of the application.
- From the meaning of Google, the app selects the sett ings option.
- From the settings page select the search language option.
- Now each and every available language will get listed in there.
- Select any language from there which will change for all the Google apps available in your Android devices. Although this will not change your Android device language.
Steps to Change Language in Google Chrome on Google Websites:
Use these following guidelines for changing the language in Google Chrome while using Google websites. By making this change your device language will not get affected by this method.
- Launch the Google search website and open the Google website.
- After the page opens up tap on the settings option.
- From the settings option, you need to locate the language option in the menu.
- Select any language from there which will change the language of the Google applications available on your Android device.