This is one of most awesome trick to customize your Android device without having any root access you can change the whole look of your device! Icons which you use has a great impact on overall looks of the smartphone but do you know how to change the stock icons to some cool icon packs available on the PlayStore. If yes, then check out the easiest trick on how to change icon packs on Android Down below!
Due to the limitations of Stock android it is impossible to change icons on Android without having a third party Launcher. Most of the stock launcher of Android like Touchwiz, Sense and even the Google Now launcher doesn’t have a feature to change the Icons, so I’ve made a simple list of launchers which allows you to change the icon packs.
List of Launcher in which you can change Icons
- Nova Launcher
- Aviate Launcher
- Apex Launcher
- Go Launcher
- Next Launcher
- Solo Launcher
- S launcher
Just to make it short an simple I’ve not mentioned all the launcher but almost all popular launchers which you might have already installed or may have used it. After downloading the Launcher, download the icon pack which you want to apply on your Smartphone. For the steps here I’m using Nova Launcher.
HOW TO CHANGE THE ICON PACK
- Once you have download any of the launcher above and have an icon pack installed, go to “Launcher Settings”
- Then Scroll Down to “Look and Feel”
- You’ll see an icon option, you’ll see the list of all the icon pack you have.
- Select which ever you want and hit okay
- Open the Icon Pack, you have downloaded.
- Go to “Apply”, you’ll find a list of launchers in that screen.
- Scroll Down to one which you have and which is supported.
CHECK OUT VIDEO TUTORIAL
JOIN US VIA EMAIL
Subscribe to Us and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.