With hundreds of Applications on your Smartphone, it gets very painful when you receive notifications from all of them! Don’t it? Well as on my smartphone I might have around 150 applications but I do not need notifications from all of them, but only from those which are important to me like Whatsapp, Inbox, and other social media applications. But it’s really annoying when you get multiple notifications of let’s say some application’s ad notification, for me it’s not important and it gets very messy when I have to find an important notification of mail among other useless notifications. So if this is the case with you always! Have no fear I’ve found out a trick to solve this.
This trick works on all the smartphone above Android Jellybean, so let’s check out how to block unnecessary notifications on your Android Smartphone.
SMARTPHONES WITH JELLY BEAN AND KITKAT OS:
- Go to “Settings” and “Application”
- Select the application of which you want to stop the notification and then un-check the “Show notification”
If you forget to turn off notification settings on any application then when you get the notification, click and hold it and go to “App Info” and then follow the same procedure as mentioned above.
SMARTPHONES WITH ANDROID LOLLIPOP AND ANDROID M:
- Go to “Settings” and “User Profile”
- Scroll Down and Select “Notification”
- Here you can select which content to be seen on the “Lock Screen” Change that if you want and then select the “Apps Notifications”
- Select the Application of which you want to block the Notification and then Select the “Block Option”
If you forget to turn off notification settings on any application then when you get the notification, click and hold it and go to “i” and then follow the same procedure as mentioned above.