In the competitive world of game developers, here is an amazing new game ” Piano Tiles ” or “Don’t Tap The White Tile“ for the android users from HU WEN ZENG. Piano Tiles is the simplest game one would ever play. It has very simple controls and it is very easy to play which makes it an additive one. It is a game which tempts your reflexes against time and movement. The background music in this game just adds cherry on the cake.
The basic concept behind Piano Tiles is simple. A grid with white and black tiles scrolls down your screen and your job is to touch all of the black tiles without making mistakes. As you hit tiles, you can here piano keys playing along with the action.
Different Modes, Same Controls :
The game comprises of 6 different modes which includes Classic, Arcade, Zen, Rush, Relay and Arcade+. Each modes includes three sub modes, so in all one gets to play 18 different modes in a single game. The basic rule in all the modes is not to tap the white tile.
- Classic mode, get to 25/50 black tiles as soon as possible.
- Arcade mode, tap as many of the dark tiles as you can without missing a single one.
- Zen mode, tap as many dark tiles as you can in 15/30 seconds.
- Rush mode, like arcade mode but with no speed limit.
- Relay mode, tap 50 dark tiles in 8/10/12 seconds to get another 8/10/12 seconds and another 50 tile target.
- Arcade+, including Bomb / Lightning / Double mode.
Features Of Piano Tiles :
- Charming piano soundtracks
- 18 awesome game modes
- Smooth gameplay
- Clear user interface
- Game Service support
- Social network sharing
- Colorful themes
Description of Piano Tiles :
The game occupies 6.1 mb of your memory but its worth installing. One can enjoy playing Piano Tiles if the android version in their device is 2.3 or above it. It has installations between 10,000,000 – 50,000,000 .