I hope there is no need to give any description to this game to all of the Indians, because they are very familiar to the term “Kyte i.e Kite”. This is the Game Developed by the GameEon Info Tech. It is based on the great Festival “Makar Sankranti” , which is celebrated all over India as well as in other parts of the world also.
There is an Super Cool Artificial Intelligence Program which runs as an opponent when you play the Kyte Fight Mode, which is reported as most difficult Mode from all the four modes. The Game is Just launched on the 3rd March 2013.
- Superb Four Gaming Mode.
- Awesome User Interface.
- NO ADS ANYWHERE
- Various Kites available to select and play.
- Great Sound Effects Specially “Kai Po Che”
- Superb Indian Environment to play.
- Very Addictive.
- Works on almost all Android Versions from 2.0 to Above
- Categorized under Casual Game
- Published on the 3rd March 2013
- More than 250+ Downloads on the First day
- Size is 4.8 Mb
- Free Of Cost
- 4.7 Ratting from 53 Users
Abhishek is the founder of Above Android. He has worked hard to bring Above Android where it stands today. He manages his team extremely well and also manages the News section of our site. Having learnt the art of Android Development, he is always keen to know the latest updates in this space and put it down in our news section.