One of the addictive mobile games of all time developed by Lima Sky LLC. Doodle Jump is the most popular game ever just because of its amazing updates. Here you have to control your doodler tilting your phone right and left moving upward from one step to another, and avoiding obstacles such as partly broken platforms, tear in graph paper, failure to do so makes your game over. You can tap on the screen to shoot down UFO’s, alien monsters. its comes with various awesome stages such as Space, Jungle, Soccer, Underwater, Snow, Halloween, Ice, Easter, and now NINJA!!
An attractive but simple user interface to make the game easy to use(play). a simple sound, simple graphics, simple concept, simple controls make the game look decent. The worst part of this game is that make you additive about it, every time you wants to be on the top score among your friends
Doodle Jump Features:
- Many fantastical worlds to play in – Space, Jungle, Soccer, Underwater, Snow, Halloween, Ice, Easter, and now NINJA!
- Awesome power-ups to pick-up (JET PACKs, PROPELLER HATS, ROCKETS, trampolines…)
- Trippy obstacles to avoid (UFOs, black holes, and many, many monstrous monsters)
- Mad platforms to jump on (Broken, moving, disappearing, shifting, EXPLODING…)
- Global leaderboards, fun achievements! Beat your friends’ scores!
Also Read: Free Redeem Codes of PUBG Mobile in 2020
- This app is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 61,407 users
- It is categorized under Arcade and Action
- The android requirement varies with device
- There are more than 10,000,000 downloads
- It is free of cost
You’re still reading this? Doodle Jump is one of the MUST HAVE casual gaming apps on the Play Store.
Just click on the link below and Download Doodle Jump. Install it
Abhishek is the founder of Above Android. He has worked hard to bring Above Android where it stands today. He manages his team extremely well and also manages the News section of our site. Having learnt the art of Android Development, he is always keen to know the latest updates in this space and put it down in our news section.