Is your child weak in the like maths or Algebra? Then teach your children the joys of algebra with “The Fun Way for Learn Algebra” Android App available in the Google Play for FREE. This amazing application is released by Henry Borenson and it was released with a bang. The application \”The Fun Way to Learn Algebra\” have reached in the charts of Top Application by gaining more than 5000 downloads on the launch itself.
This app is recommended as one of the best education application for young students. Many of the education website have also given extremely positive review for this app. www.educationworld.com says that “Hands-On Equations – Level 1 Lite is perfect for introducing algebra to students..”
This free app is based on Dr. Henry Borenson’s highly successful Hands-On Equations program, which has been proven effective in schools around the world since it was introduced in 1986. Hands-On Equations is the visual and Kinesthetic approach developed by Dr. Henry Borenson to demystify the introduction to algebra. It is said that more than a million U.S. students started learning algebra using this program in their classrooms.
In the beginning, there is a introduction video explaining about the app and the logic behind it. Then we need to solve it level by level and after completing the first level second level gets unlocked and similarly after completing the second level, the third level gets un-locked.
The app will boost their self-esteem and give them the confidence to take on even more complicated equations. Basically students have lots of fear of solving maths or algebra. But if they practice and learn Algebra by using this app , they will surely gonna love algebra and make this subject as their favorite one.
Features of the App :
- The unknown X variable is represented by a blue pawn on the Android screen while the constants are represented by number cubes.
- The game pieces can be moved by the player and placed on a balance scale to represent the two sides of the equation.
- The student simplifies the equation by moving the game pieces to solve for the unknown X.
- The student resets the problem to conduct the check.
- Simple touch features are used to move the pieces around.
- An expert instructional video is included
- An intuitive user interface makes the app easy to use.
[heading]Download This App From Google Play Store[/heading]
JOIN US VIA EMAIL
Subscribe to Us and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.