If you are looking for instant approval of personal loans, then you can do it by using a simple app in your smartphone devices. This particular app is dedicated to offering personal loans for college students in India.
mPokket is the app that will offer you small loan amounts with low-interest rates instantly. In this article we will completely review the mPokket app, which is available for both iOS and Android devices.
MPokket App and Eligibility Criteria:
At first, you need to download the mPokket from your App Store, which is for each and every college student in India. They will give your instant loan starting from ₹500, the amount well initially increases depending on your payment. This approved micro-loan amount will gate instantly credited to your bank account, or you can even receive it via the Paytm wallet.
They will also give you the option to repay this amount within 61 to 90 days. Initially, it will charge your round 3.5% of interest on the principal, but it can also go up to 50% of the interest rate annually.
Basically, it is the best way to get cash in emergency situations, as well as it is helpful for days where you cannot go to the bank or ATM. In case you are interested in taking instant loans, then you need to match these eligibility criteria.
This particular app does not restrict any limited cities, areas or colleges so you are eligible if you meet eligibility criteria and studying or graduated from any college in India.
- Instant Student Loan: Your age needs to be over 18 years old if you are a college student.
- Instant Salary Loan: You need to have a job offer along with a graduation certificate, or you have started working somewhere.
Documents Required for Student Loan:
- You need to provide a College ID card as ID proof.
- You also need to provide a voter ID card, Passport, and Licence as Address proof.
Documents Required for Salary Loan:
- The college ID card can only be used as ID proof.
- Address proof which includes passport, voter ID card, and license.
- Updated bank statement.
- Appointment letter or salary slip.
According to various user reviews, they have successfully received loan amount and interest rate is good enough. Although there are some negative reviews that include continuous marketing calls from the app along with poor customer service support.
Still, this app will definitely help you in crucial times where you to have urgent money. This particular app is one of the highest-rated apps in device stores, it is rated as 4.1 stars.
You need to provide your permission to the app in order to successfully use it on your smartphone. Allow permission for contacts, SMS, location, camera and storage, phone, etc. Do not provide any crucial information which might risk your bank account.
If you have delayed paying the due amount before the due date, your credit approval amount will not get increased due to pool review.
So, it is recommended to repay the amount as fast as possible, in order to avail extra benefits which, you may receive on the next loan approval.
If you are interested in this application, then head down to the steps to successfully use this app for receiving an instant loan in either of the scenarios.
Guide to Use mPokket App:
Read the complete information regarding this application before you installed it in your device. Follow the instructions step by step in order to have a successful loan instantly in your bank account or Paytm wallet.
- First, you need to download the mPokket app in your smartphone device. You can use the link provided in this article to download and install it on your device.
- Now you have to complete your KYC information in the app which includes student ID card, address proof, and a selfie video.
- The app will take you hours in order to verify the information which you have provided in it. You will receive verification SMS alert after it is successfully completed.
- After the verification is completed, you need to choose the loan amount and duration.
- Now you need to select where you want to receive the loan, you can either choose a bank account or Paytm wallet.
- You will receive the loan amount in your selected location instantly.
- Now repay the due amount any time before the due date using Paytm wallet, debit card or UPI payments. Advertisement
- If you are interested in receiving a higher loan in the future, you need to provide a few extra information for future reference.
- You need to provide complete information regarding your job, as it will help you to receive a higher loan amount in the future. The complete process is online and it can be completed weekly
Download Link>> mPokket for Android Devices.
Download Link>> mPokket for iOS Devices.
Usage of mPokket Loans:
These loans can be helpful in several conditions which we have listed below. It is much recommended to read the confirmation before applying for a loan.
- Mobile recharge.
- Exam fees.
- College expenses.
- Utility bill.
- Tuition fees.
- Traveling expenses which includes Flight, Train, Taxi, and Bus.
- Hostel fees.
- Advance Salary.
- Food bills.
- Buying Books.
- Two-wheeler loan.
- Other miscellaneous expenses.
mPokket App Support:
You can also contact their support if you have some queries regarding their service or app. In order to get more answers regarding loans and apps, you can visit http://www.mpokket.com/faq.html using your browser on your smartphone. In order to get help regarding this app, you can always email them at [email protected]
Students can easily get micro-loan by fulfilling a few eligibility criteria in exchange for a small percentage of interest annually. We have collected complete information about the mPokket app from different online sources and user reviews and posted them in this article for you.
Share this informative article with others, so that they get to know about the best personal loan which is available instantly using your smartphones.