Flipkart App Now With Android Wear Support
Flipkart Android App again did it first to come up with Android Wear Support. Yes, Flipkart becomes the first e-commerce website in the country to launch Android Wear app. The leading e-tailer in India, the ten year old Flipkart, have made it really easy with the Android Wear support for the Flipkart app.
The Android wear watches are also exclusively available on the Flipkart.com such as smart watches by Motorola, Martian and Garmin. The Moto 360 is the most popular one.
The Android Wear users just need to install the latest Flipkart app from the Google Play Store and connect your smartphone with any of the Android Wear devices. Thats it, Now you will be able to see your wishlist easily on your wearable devices supporting Android Wear.
Features of Flipkart Android App with Android Wear Support
- Brand New User Interface and faster app
- Happy Shopping: No Hassle Returns,100% Buyer Protection
- Choice of Payments: Cash on Delivery, Credit/Debit Card, EMI, NetBanking, PayZippy
- Smarter Search: Look up products, categories or brands using text, voice or by barcode
- Explore Your Way: Quickly switch between List, Grid and Full Screen views
- Pinpoint Products: Find what you want with the sort and multi-filter functions
- Never Miss an Offer: Get access to personalized and exclusive app-only deals
- Personalized Alerts: Get notifications on personalized offers, price drops, order status, exclusive launches
- Product Suggestions: Relevant recommendations based on your shopping history
- Share with Friends: Suggest links to interesting products on Facebook, Twitter, Google+
- Examine Closely: View products in great detail with the large, multi-perspective images
- Do More with Images: Save images to your phone or instantly share them with friends
- One-touch Wishlist: Add products to your Flipkart Wishlist with just one tap
So just simply pair your Android Wear device with your smartphone and having amazing experience of the Flipkart app on your wearable device. Also share your experience with us and other fellow readers.