EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is stunning data recovery software. This software is capable of recovering files which have been accidentally deleted. Files can be recovered from formatted and damaged hard drives and several other storage devices. It has a streamlined design which helps in saving time and avoiding steps which are not necessary.
- The file recovery software is very easy to use, whether the user is an IT manager or just a layman.
- Remote network access is a very important tool of this software. The missing files can be easily located which is crucial in order to recover those files. The computer can be scanned and recovered, which is connected to an office network. The software can be used on a RAID system as well.
- In case the computer has completely crashed and is not able to load an operating system, the software has a version that can be run from bootable media to recover media which wasn’t accessible before. The technician version is made for commercial uses which can be of great help. Each version comes with lifetime update and upgrades are available from the developer.
- First of all, the software does a quick scan. In case no files are found, it starts a deep scan. It recovers each and everything it can from the drive without the need of trying different scanning methods. Users who like to have a complete control may not like this feature. The scanning process can be paused and then the user can come back to it later.
- A Preview button is available which lets the user check whether the correct file is in question and whether it is intact or not.
The Free Version allows you recover up to 2 GB of data whereas the Pro software comes in two tiers:
- Professional – $ 69.95 (Windows), $89.95 (Mac)
- Technician – $ 299.00 (Windows and Mac)
EaseUS Data Recovery Software Wizard does justice to its name and is a very simple and effective method of recovering data that requires very minimum effort from the users. It is an overall good choice for small businesses.
JOIN US VIA EMAIL
Subscribe to Us and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.