Most people take stunning photos using their Android smartphone. As we all know default camera application has many tools and option which let you capture most interesting photos. Some camera interface comes with filters, exposure, and various basic feature. Nowadays people take photos without any date and timestamp but they do love to have a timestamp on their photos. But every smartphone doesn’t have this timestamp feature. Some smartphone camera does record the date, place and time during clicking the photos but do provide Auto Timestamp.
If your Android smartphone doesn’t have timestamp option then no need to worry. We at Above Android brings Auto Timestamp on Photos app which allows you to put a timestamp on your photo that is available on Google Play Store. With Auto timestamp app, you can add date and timestamp to your gallery photos.
How to use Auto Timestamp on Photos:
- First, download and install Auto Timestamp app from Play Store.
- After opening the app, you will find various timestamp format.
- Select one timestamp format and proceed.
- Then it will ask you to select a photo from your smartphone gallery.
- After selecting a photo, you will see a number of editing options.
- Once done with your timestamp, you can save that photo.
With this app, you can add a number of timestamps which carries different font and style. However, you can add signature text and subtitle just below your timestamp. The app provides three option for saving the timestamp image i.e low, medium and high. Also, it provides an option which will replace the existing image with timestamp image.
Features of Auto Timestamp app:
- You can add customize timestamp format to the image.
- The app offers you various color, size, and position for your timestamp image.
- It offers many attractive fonts which can be used for your Timestamp.
- At a time, you can add timestamp watermark to multiple images.
- The app provides many by default format of a timestamp.
- Also, you can maintain the quality of an image after adding the timestamp.
However, you can use built-in camera for adding a timestamp to your newly taken photos. You can do this just by toggle on “auto apply Timestamp on a new photo” option which is available in setting section of the app. Within setting section, you can also add timestamp watermark to multiple images.
While adding a timestamp to your photos, the app provides various options which include timestamp location, attractive font, size, and color. Moreover, for sharing your timestamp image, first, you have to save it.
You can download Auto timestamp app from Google Play Store. The app is available for a one-time fee of Rs. 20 which will later provide you ad-free experience on your Android smartphone. Do try this app for adding a timestamp to your photo and let us know your feedback in our comment section below.
Download From Playstore
JOIN US VIA EMAIL
Subscribe to Us and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.