Hello friends, today I’m here to give a review on clone camera android app. We have almost stopped giving a review on a single application but this application is so good it forced me to share this with you all. This application serves with a feature where you can take multiple pictures of yourself and joint them as one. This application is very useful for people who don’t know Photoshop and yeah it’s not at all complicated as Photoshop is.
The work of this application doesn’t end here; this application not only clones your picture but also can add filter and text to it. There are more than 20 different filters to get your picture to a different level. Clone Camera android app enables you to produce easy and perfect clone photo on your smart phone. Guide system helps you frame a photo more easily than any other apps and synthesize photos most stably and perfectly. The quality of the results of Clone Camera overwhelms other app’s outcome.
How To Use The Application:
- Take two or four pictures in a different pose.
- Highlight on the part you want to clone by drawing with your finger
- Apply a variety of filters, or insert letters
- Store in the camera or share on social networking sites
- Shows a tutorial video on start up
- Self-timer function that can perform multi-shot with 4 times
- The camera shake correction functions
- 27 different filters
- Supports high resolution images
- Support Instagrams, Facebook, Twitter
- Works on 2.3 + Android Versions
- Categorized under Photography.
- More than 1000 Downloads
- Size is 46 Mb
- Price is 105 Rs (About $2 )
- 4.3 Ratting from 66 Users
This was all about How to get multiple pictures of yourself without Photoshop.
Abhishek is the founder of Above Android. He has worked hard to bring Above Android where it stands today. He manages his team extremely well and also manages the News section of our site. Having learnt the art of Android Development, he is always keen to know the latest updates in this space and put it down in our news section.