Top 3 Video Editing Apps For Android
In this modern world every old trend is changing and being updated; earlier to edit a picture of yours could give you a tag of “SMART PERSON” but now even a boy of 7 years can do it using some photo editing apps which we published a month ago – “TOP 5 MUST HAVE EDITING APPLICATION“. So now whats on trend is that can you edit a video through your Smartphone. Well when you pay thousands of money to buy a “Smartphone” you should know to use it wisely and which video editing apps you should install.
So today I’m here to share with you the “Top 3 Video Editing Apps For Android”. I recently uploaded an article on “HOW TO CREATE A SLOW-MOTION VIDEO” which was well shared so I guess readers are interested to learn how to edit video efficiently and smartly. As always, again android market is so diverse it has solution for every need of your mind. There are various applications at Google Play Store to edit video but I have kept it simple to -Top 3.
Top 3 Video Editing Apps For Android
As when it comes to messaging application the first preference is Whatsapp similarly for video editing the first recommended application is KineMaster. As the name suggests it is a pro video editor which means it deals with lots of complication but also gives the best result. KineMaster is featured by Google Playstore in 41 countries! You can imagine the Class of this application that the Google Playstore is featuring it in various countries. Talking about the features of this application:
- Frame to frame trimming, splicing and slicing
- Instant preview anytime
- Hue, brightness and saturation controls
- Speed control for video files
- Fade in/fade out sound
- Handwriting and stickers
- Transition effects (i.e. 3D transition, fade-in/out, PiP)
- Video rotation
- Diverse themes, animations and visual and audio effects
- Share on YouTube, Facebook, Google+ and more
All this features just in one application! You can use this anytime without any need of external storage required. It feels as everything you need is in your palms.
This application is the best editing application if you have an old Smartphone with Android OS less than 4.1. This applications works in almost all the Android version available which are above 2.3; this application has been reviewed on 4 different websites which are mentioned in the description of the application.
AndroVid offers varieties of features in which they added up even small details which make the list a bit longer as you can see below:
- Trim your videos and produce clips.
- Add music (replace audio or mix music with original audio, adjust audio volumes)
- Merge multiple videos into one file (Limited to 30 seconds per clip. In Pro Version clips can be any length)
- Delete middle parts from a video
- Split your video files into two separate video clips
- Grab video frames
- Add text to your videos
- Convert your video files to MP3 audio files
- Video Effects (Fade in/out, Gray Tone, Mirror, Negate, Remove Audio, Slow / Fast Motion, Swap U-V, Sepia, Vignette, Vintage)
- Set video frames as wallpaper
- Make slideshow
- Share your video clips and grabbed video images. Upload your videos to Facebook, YouTube etc.
- Play video clips
- Sort your videos by their name, size, duration and date
- Rename/Delete videos on your phone
This are the Key and Important features mentioned in the description of the application. AndroVid is the best editing application if you have android version below 4.1 that is Jellybean.
This is also another video editing application for all android versions. This application is simple to use and very brief without major complications. This application can be used if you are new to android and are unaware of how to use the applications. This application also offers numbers of various features as mentioned in the description which are as follows:
- (Exclusive) Integrated video editor environment, what you see, is what you get!
- Make video with photos! Mix video and photo together!
- Recording voice to video, with volume control
- Exclusive) you can add text to video. Multiple texts can be added on your video, Adjust it with accurate timing, various colors.
- (Exclusive) Add beautiful effects to your videos, Now five video filters supported, They are Georgia, Sepia, Reecho, Sahara, Polaroid.
- Add music to video, with volume control
- Trim your videos
- Merge your videos. Different format videos can be merged
- Export videos in two modes: Keep Video Quality/Compressed Quality.
- Share your videos to YouTube/Facebook/twitter
This are the key and awesome features of Video Show. You can watch the video given in the Google PlayStore to get more detailed information about this application.
So these were there best and simplest video editing application you can use to edit video on your Smartphone from any corner. Share if you have your own favorite video editing application which you would like to recommend to other people.