How To Update OnePlus 5 to OxygenOS 4.5.10 Firmware [Download link]
OnePlus is back with an amazing update of OxygenOS 4.5.10 just after few days when they added 4k EIS and brand new fonts, this update brings lots of improvements in the phone operations as well as to the camera. OnePlus have started pushing out the incremental roll-out of OxygenOS 4.5.10 OTA for the OnePlus 5. But it might take some time for masses to get this update over the air. Do worry, here we are with the guide to tackle it.
Here are some of the highlights of this build:
- Photo noise reduction
- Improved Camera stability
- 60 fps video noise and texture improvements
- Added country information of photographers in Shot on OnePlus
- Fixed accidental touches after hanging up
- Improved Jio call functionality
- Fixed display issue on calling screen
- Improved WiFi stability
- Fixed clarity issue of videos taken by SnapShot app
- Fixed display issue of new font
- Fixed scrolling issue of Play Music
- Improved Call functionality for Jio Customer in India.
How To Update OnePlus 5 to OxygenOs 4.5.10
1. Download the appropriate OTA from this link and place it in the root folder.
2. Navigate to Settings > System Updates > Settings Icon > Local Upgrade & Select the OTA File
3. Once selected system would prompt upgrade now
4. Select upgrade now and system would reboot in stock recovery and flash the OTA
5. The installer would itself flash the OTA and reboot the device.
It is a simple five step guide on How to Update OnePlus 5 with OxygenOS 4.5.10. But take care of the following points, The first boot may take some time so keep calm and wait for it to boot. After flash is successful go back to recovery and a wipe of cache is recommended. If in any case, flash is unsuccessful the system would prompt you to download the full 1.5GB zip. Download that and follow the same process as above.
Source: OnePlus Forums