Proven Steps To Unblock Yourself From Someone’s WhatsApp Account [How To]
Update : This method about ” unblocking yourself from someone’s whatsapp account ” is now not working with updated version of WhatsApp. If you have the older version of WhatsApp, then you can give it a try.
Getting blocked from your friends is the worst part if you are using the amazing WhatsApp Messenger. But Now, with the help of this article – How to Unblock Yourself From Someone’s WhatsApp, we will show you steps to unblock yourself from others account without notifying your victim. No doubt, WhatsApp is one of the most widely used cross-platform instant messaging services out there.
WhatsApp is indeed a big name in instant messaging platform with about 500 million monthly active users,10 billion messages ,800 million images and video shared each day worldwide. In Feb 2014, Facebook Acquire messaging giant WhatsApp Inc. for US$ 19 billion.
Alright, So I am sure your whatsapp account have been blocked from your friends account, and you are curios to know his/her whatsapp status, last seen and display picture and by the end of this article you will find yourself unblocked for sure.
How do you know whether you are blocked by someone else or not?
– Check Following details, if your friends “last seen status” or ” whatsapp status” or “display picture” is not visible to you, then you may be BLOCKED.
– If you send messages and it shows only one tick sign ( i.e message is been sent but doesn’t delivered) then you may be BLOCKED.
Steps to Unblock Yourself from someone’s WhatsApp Account
- Open WhatsApp Messenger
- Go to the Setting
- Click on “Account”
- Now hit on “Delete my account” ( don’t worry )
- Enter your phone number to delete account.
- Now lets UNINSTALL WhatsApp application
- Reboot/Restart your device
- Go to Play Store and Download WhatsApp again
- Install and enter details to start with
- Taaraampumm ! All set, now you have unblocked yourself with notifying anyone. Enjoy.
Note : Deleting your WhatsApp account will lead to forcefully leave all the groups in which you were present before. So carefully observe the steps to unblock yourself from someone’s whatsApp account
I hope you have now unblocked yourself from your friends whatsapp account and easily able to view the last seen, WhatsApp Status and display picture of your friend. After being unblock you will be also able to send the message to your friend and it will be successfully delivered to him/her.
To hide your last seen easily and to have a customize experience of WhatsApp install the latest version of WhatsApp Plus for free and change the color, size, font, background and many such things easily.
Hope this method worked for you? If YES, then please Share with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus. If NOT, then share you problem via commenting below, we at Above Android just love to help you out because we care FOR ANDROID USERS.